Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Lazy Sunday

So this weekend Mommy wanted to help Daddy get some more sleep, because he has been feeling sick. To do this, Mommy sent Daddy to bed at 10 pm and then woke him up around 3 am. She then went to bed herself until 10 am. Daddy doesn't seem tired now, but he is feeling a little sick, so I will try and be good.

We watched some movies this weekend, because Daddy started up his Netflix account again. Mommy & Daddy watched the movies, while I slept or ate. I have no interest in TV yet.

I am starting to eat a little more than 3 ounces at a time now. I sleep almost 3 hours at a time at night now, abut only like 2 during the day. I guess it's okay.

Daddy says he will be able to help me post a picture every other day now. So here is today's picture.
This pacifier was a gift from Daddy's friend Jim, who works with Daddy.

Gramma K is holding me and you can see Monique and Mommy in the background!

Funny!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My -- what big teeth you have! Guess you better start on some solid food -- maybe Monique's freshies! Looking forward to the pictures -- especially ones taken sometime in the past two weeks :) Love you little man!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home