Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

One Month Old Today!

Woo hoo!

One month. Feels like only yesterday, yet it also feels like a year. I have done alot in my first month, but I feel month #2 is going to be much busier.

Yesterday was pretty good. I spit up alot again, I am not sure I am liking the new formula. I will have to keep trying it for a few more days.

I was pretty good yesterday, according to Mommy. I slept better last night. Daddy was supposed to do some work while I slept, but he fell asleep too!

CORRECTION: The time of birth is incorrect on the nursery page. I was born at 15:46, or 3:46 for you non-military type. I think someone screwed up at the hospital, or in data entry. Looks like they forgot the 1!

Padres are making my Gramma K mad, so for all you Padres reading this. C'MON, get with the program!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy One Month Birthday, Matthew! Have a good day, little man :)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home