Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sshhh, Mommy's Sleeping

Today marked the first day Mommy & I spent together by ourselves, and let me just say that I was so excited by it, I hardly slept.

I wanted to play, and be held by Mommy all day. I love Mommy! Jackson wanted to play too, but I am still a little too small for him.

When Daddy finally got home from work (what's that?) , I thought, about time! Now I can get some sleep and someone else can entertain Mommy. I was soooo tired.

After a small nap, I am ready to go again. But Mommy is finally ready for sleep, so I am up with Daddy watching some crazy guy named Jim Cramer on TV. His BOO-YAH's startle me.

Oh, good, the Padres just won!

Goodnight all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home