Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Thanks Gramma K !

After having my Gramma K spend all week with me, I am now spoiled. But she left this morning, so now Daddy says I can just cry without being held. Well, we shall see about that!

I did get to see Poppa K again, so that was cool. He brought some pictures of me that I will post soon.

Yesterday was rather uneventful, except for a small puking incident onto Gramma! Mommy & Daddy had BBQ from the Bear Pit, and they say it is just average. Whatever that means.

Well, I am going to pretend to sleep for a bit in my super cool cradle swing that my super cool Uncle Jason got me.

Thank you Gramma for spending the week with us. Mommy & Daddy super appreciate all your help. Hopefully they learned some tricks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome, Matthew! It was my pleasure (puking incident .. not so much), and I can't wait to see you again! Love you lots and lots!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home