Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day

My first Holiday! Daddy stayed home today to help out around the house, but I had a surprise for him. I am staying awake most of the day today, being very, VERY CRANKY! So he is getting nothing done!

It's okay though, because I am just too damn cute to get mad at.

Maybe some day I will understand the importance of this day. Lot's of Daddy's family has served or is currently serving in the armed services. Mommy's family has served too, but in Chile. So they understand the importance of remembering those who have lost their lives, as well as honoring all those who have served.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home