Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Late Post

I would like to say that my post is late because I was busy sleeping, but nope.

Stupid Adelphia cable. I guess it got too hot for them today. 98, new Matthew Era Record.

Anyway, the cable modem was out most of the morning. Then I made my first visit to Sam's Club. I must say I was not impressed. It was too loud to sleep, and not interesting enough to stay awake. I made Daddy carry me for most of the trip. I bet he enjoyed that.

We got home to a bunch of phone calls from Mommy's family. Soon, a parade of people came over. Mommy's cousin Daniela, Great Aunt Patti, Gramma Evans, and Cousin Daniela's aunt, but not related to her mom, so no relation to me? I don't know.

This kept me busy, I am such a ladies man. All the girls love me!

After they all left, Quiero Taco Bell! But, Daddy gave me formula instead. Mommy, Daddy, Monique and I went for Taco Bell. Mommy & Daddy thought feeding me right before a little drive was gonna knock me out so they could eat.

SURPRISE! I made Mommy have a cold taco, and Daddy couldn't finish his Zesty Chicken Bowl before it got cold too! Ha!

That's when I realized that I haven't blogged today. And then the stupid cable was out again!

So, that was my day today.

Buenas noches.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home