Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hot Busy Day

New Matthew Era record for heat today. It got to 94 degrees. Good thing we have A/C!

Gramma Evans (Mommy's Mom) and Great Gramma Perri came over today to say hi. I love seeing them because I get held and held and held. I slept the whole time. Okay, so there was a lot of spitting up on my clothes today too.

Mommy had to change my clothes 3 times today! New record! Tomorrow I go for 4!

When Daddy gets home, the whole place goes crazy. Well, maybe it's just Monique
That's her. Isn't she pretty?

The Padres won again today! Daddy refuses to let me become a Dodger fan. Speaking of baseball, we watched "The Natural" today. Redford was not very convincing as a ball player...so why is the movie still so good?

Oops, pooped my diaper. Should I cry for Daddy or just wait until he smells it? Oh, never mind, he just got a nice whiff. Time for a diaper change, so I must end this now.

Until tomorrow.
Love,
Matthew

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too hot for me! Glad you're comfy with the A/C. Good thing you got lots of outfits, but Mommy will get tired of doing laundry! Hope you enjoyed being held -- it's the best! Love to all :)

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home