Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, June 02, 2006

A decent night's sleep

Hi Everybody!

I didn't post last night like I usually do, because I actually did some sleeping. Mommy & Daddy were very happy.

Yesterday was the last day mi bisabuela (great grandmother) will be here in the states. She goes back to Chile today. I can't wait to go to Chile! Anyway, I spent most of yesterday just holding and hugging her. When she left I cried. Daddy doesn't hold me the same way, so I was cranky.

But then the family (Mommy, Daddy, Monique, and I) went for a small drive. That calmed me down, so by the time we got home, I was very sleepy.

I slept pretty good. Almost 3 hours at a time. Hopefully this won't make me cranky today. The weekend is going to be a hot one, so hopefully no brownouts!

Talk to you all soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're getting to be a good sleeper -- sorry you're going to miss your bisabuela :( I know she's going to miss you too. Keep cool, little man!

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home