Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, June 05, 2006

Good Monday Morning

Hello World!

Sunday was a pretty good day (especially considering how horrible Saturday night was!)

I guess my fussing at 3 am was the final straw for Mommy & Daddy, because Sunday we went to the store to find Dr. Brown's bottles. They are somehow engineered better to reduce gas.

And let me tell you, my nickname around the house is quickly becoming Sir Gas-A-Lot.

It was very hot again, but I enjoyed the ride in the car, as long as the sun wasn't in my face. Mommy sits in the back with me, so it looks like Daddy is a chauffeur.

I am not sure if the bottles are working or not, but last night wasn't so bad. At least I didn't think so. I hope the weather gets a little cooler so we can take our evening walk. I love being outside.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey little man! Belated happy 4 week birthday to you. Hope the bottles are working for you. But your Daddy was a gassy guy, so you come by it naturally. (Maybe he still is, but we won't go there!) Love & miss you :)

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home