Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6-6-6

Interesting date today.

I did my part to make today hell for Daddy by not letting him sleep too much last night! I wasn't hungry or in any pain, just didn't feel like sleeping longer than 10 minutes at a time.

I feel kind of tired now, so maybe I will be good for Mommy today.

Yesterday was National Spit-Up Day, didn't anyone else get the memo? It was fun to see how many clothing changes I can get in a day. My new record is 5! Hee hee.

Padres lost, so that was a bummer. But Daddy did put me on my tummy to see what I could do. I can grunt, lift my head, and then cry. I like being on my stomach, but only for a few moments. Then I want Mommy to pick me up and hold me.

Am I being spoiled? You betcha, and I deserve it!

One last thing. My nusery pictures can be seen at by clicking here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute nursery picture! Looks like you found your first few hours of life very amusing. I hope you always feel that way. But isn't your time of birth wrong? I remember it being 3:46 p.m.?? But I'm old, so who knows? Hope you and Mommy are having a good day. Love ya :)

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home