Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Calvin & Hobbes

No, not the fantastic Bill Waterson collection Calvin & Hobbes , but the once tiny kitties!

We celebrated their one year birthday by doing a whole lot of nothing. It was a pretty good day. When Daddy got home he decided that we should go get some dinner. Big mistake!

First, it took too long to get ready so Monique was barking like crazy. Then we got stuck behind some idiot driver who took forever to turn. I expressed my displeasure by starting to cry. Fortunately Daddy starting driving. Unfortunately he was in the mood for Arby's.

He should know better by now. The local Arby's probably has the worst customer service ever. We got in the drive thru lane only to watch the truck in front of us finally get frustrated and leave. That still left us 2nd. I was getting impatient, so Daddy parked the car and went in. This way Mommy could hold me if I wanted.

Daddy was gone for like 7 minutes and he came out with NO FOOD! Mommy was mad, and so was I. Daddy said the line was not moving and the 2 cashiers were laughing about the mistakes they were making. Daddy couldn't stand it anymore, so we left.

Driving to the next place, I fell asleep. But, then, Daddy selected McDonald's. Normally the drive -thru moves quickly there, but not today. I started to WAIL! I couldn't stop. There was nothing Mommy could do to make me stop. Monique got into the act too, barking at everything. It was horrible. Mommy & Daddy didn't know what to do, so they laughed. I don't know why it was funny to them, but I guess it was better than crying.

As soon as we left and Daddy started to drive, I was fine. Maybe someday I will be a race car driver. Well, I woke up early today to watch some World Cup action. England won, but I was not impressed. Beckham was pretty cool, but I liked the tall guy Crouch. Funny, he being 6' 7" and being named Crouch. Like jumbo shrimp.

Wow, I had alot to sy today. But now I am sleepy, or hunrgy...I can never tell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Such a busy day for a little man. You were probably hungry and sleepy, which would explain your spelling errors at the end. It's okay; no demerits until you're older :) Are you having a kitty cake for C & H? Love you!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home