Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Good Day

Happy Thursday!

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I got to see my Gramma W, so that was cool.

I got another card from family telling my parents how awesome I am. This one was from Daddy's Aunt Elaine & Uncle Gary back in Syracuse.

I forgot to mention that I also got a card from Daddy's Aunt Carol and Uncle John, as well as super cool gifts from Daddy's cousin Wendy and her family. Daddy has some pictures to send, but he has been busy at work this week.

After Gramma left yesterday I was practically an angel! I slept like 3 hours between meals, except after my 8:30 pm feeding. Then I slept for 4! Daddy was so happy! Not only did I sleep the whole time, but I slept in my crib. COOL!

Well now that I am rested I plan on being quite the pain in the butt today for Mommy. Such is life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a good boy! Isn't it amazing how so many people love you? Be good to Mommy today, okay?

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home