Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm Official

At least according to the US Government. I have my own Social Security Number. Now Daddy can open up that account for me! Cool!

Got another card yesterday, this one from Daddy's Aunt Jane & Uncle Moose (that's funny). It seems like my family is very, very big. Can't wait to meet everyone. When is that gonna happen Daddy?

Last night was not so good. I wasn't sleepy, and Daddy wasn't feeling good, so it was tough. I hope Daddy doesn't fall asleep at work!

I promise to have a few new pictures up this weekend. As far as I know, no big plans this weekend, but who knows.

And this is odd, but the sound of a soda can opening ("sskkssh") startles me. I don't know why, but it does. Weird!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning sweet boy! Maybe you better start running laps during the day so you can be sleepy at night -- or you could go see "The DaVinci Code" -- worked for me! Hope Daddy is feeling better, and I look forward to seeing your new pictures :) Love ya!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home