Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Um, blogger issues!

Quick before it goes down again!

This is at the park on Sunday. Where's my hat?

I look cute in stripes, no?

It was quite hot, so not many animals to see. I did see a horse, but we didn't a picture of it. I guess it was shy like Gramma K!

Gramma Maggie, aka Mi Abuela, is holding me in this photo.




Me and mi abuela. I am such a ham for the camera!



And speaking of ham. I love looking at myself in the mirror, so Mommy & Daddy had to get a picture.

Well, I am not going to press my luck anymore today. This is the 4th attempt today to post!

Love to everyone!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, little man, I'll try this again. Thanks to Daddy for being patient enough to get all those pictures posted -- you seem like a really happy guy! (Don't know what the 7 p.m. scream-a-thons are about, but we love you anyway!) Glad you're such a ham -- just like your Daddy was! (Don't know where he got it from, certainly not me.)

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home