Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Early Morning Post

Hello everyone! Is anyone else up except me & Daddy?

I am having better days, but then tougher nights. I just don't want to sleep. I am tired, but don't want to close my eyes. This is making Daddy super tired.

At least the Padres are winning. Nothing much happened today. Mommy & Daddy like my many faces. I am trying to copy Daddy's, but it's not working.

Okay, back to sleep (for a little bit).

PS - This was supposed to be posted early this morning, but I had a rough night so Daddy overslept for work. Woops!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you're not sleeping at night, and sorry Daddy was late for work :( Maybe you're just missing your Gramma K -- is Daddy singing to you? Be a good boy, and we'll see you at Gracie's birthday party :)

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home