Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Yucky Day

I was pretty cranky again today. It must be the weather (or maybe the Padres!).

Anyway, it was as hot as they promised, so we stayed inside. Around 3 I got cranky and Daddy started feeling sick, so we took a nap. It worked too. Daddy felt better, and I was less cranky!

Not much else to report. Just some pictures:
I am not thrilled with either this picture nor the hat. It has Winnie The Pooh on it, and Mommy & Daddy says it's cute, but I am waiting for the girls to comment.

Another example of the sleep in any position disease that I have!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hat is cute -- the picture not so much! Although it does show your little character coming through :) Don't you want to wear floppy hats like Daddy? We'll have to get you a Padres floppy and see if you feel more manly in that one.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home