Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, July 14, 2006

Post #50!!

Wow. Do I really have that much to say?

Quite the lazy week around our house. It is just too darn hot, and it is rumored to go HOTTER this weekend. Highs around 110! SO we have to watch our power usage.

At least baseball is back, which is a nice distraction from the heat, the fires outside LA, and of course the big deal going on in Israel/Lebanon.

Yesterday I spent some quality time on my tummy. I am still not getting anywhere, but I can hold my head up a little longer. I should be moving soon. After getting tired of that I was flipped on my back and this giant plastic thing was put over me. I didn't know what to make of it, so I kicked. I hit some big blue button and all of sudden songs and movement. Cool!
So, sometimes when I get tired, I can sleep anywhere (Uncle Jason Disease!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweet man! (That's you, Matthew, not Daddy!) I missed you yesterday -- I kept waiting and waiting for your blog. Sorry it's out in cyberspace somewhere. I was afraid that you were having a bad reaction to your doctor experience. I can empathize -- I spent 5 hours at the dentist today -- 3 root canals! (Don't ask. Just be sure to brush your teeth once you get some!) Love you lots & lots -- Justin and Gracie say hi!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home