Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, July 07, 2006

2 Months Old Today


Practically an old man now. Maybe I should change the title of the blog? Daddy said it is some sort of rite of passage to have embarrassing bath photos, but this is a family blog, so no nudity allowed (whew!)

We don't have anything special planned for tonight, but I may be going to a park tomorrow! If the temperature is not too hot.

Yesterday I played tricks on Mommy & Daddy. Every time they would change my outfit, I would spit up all over myself. Forcing them to change me again. I had more outfit changes than Madonna! It is my way of telling them what I want to wear.

I had some crazy dreams yesterday. I think they were scary since I kept making sad faces and whiny noises. But I don't remember them.

I forgot to thank my great-great Aunt Esther(Gramma K's Aunt) for her card, so THANK YOU!

And yesterday I got a gift in the mail from great Uncle Bill (Daddy's Uncle, Poppa's brother). It is a San Diego Chargers jersey/outfit. It is a little big. Maybe tomorrow I will post a picture of it. I hope Phillip Rivers is still the QB when I grow into it. But, it is very cool!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice hat, matey! Happy 2 month birthday! It's nice that your Charger outfit is a little big -- it's not even football season yet. When you can finally fit it in, Daddy will say "I can't believe it fits already!" Have a nice birthday -- remind Daddy about the pictures of your blanket and your new outfit! Love you :)

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home