Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Holy Hotness Batman!

Oh wait, it's Superman that is being released. Sorry.

Speaking of movies, my Daddy is very upset that there is a movie coming out called Little Man that looks STUPID STUPID STUPID. Something called Little Man should be sweet and cute like me!

Okay, so yesterday was ridiculously hot in the valley. High around 107!

But we stayed nice and cool inside. The big news of yesterday was that I injured myself during one of my tantrums. I scratched my nose. :(

I guess these things happen, but Mommy & Daddy felt bad...so I let them!
I get to see Daddy's family this weekend! WOO HOO. I get to finally meet my Uncle Gary, and it has been awhile since I have seen Aunt Amy and Uncle Jason. I think they will be surprised how big I am.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look much happier today, little man! (We'll just ignore that movie -- it DOES look really stupid and hopefully will die a quiet death.) So glad we'll be getting a visit this weekend! We can't wait! (Be on your best behavior in the car, okay, otherwise we might not get to see you again for months!)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home