Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hot Saturday

Yesterday was near 100 degrees here in the valley. Not pleasant!

But we stayed inside and stayed cool. Nothing too exciting happened yesterday. I am starting to do this super cute thing while I eat. I am holding the bottle. Sadly, Mommy & Daddy have not been able to capture it on film.

I had a pretty good day yesterday sleeping. During the day I am staying awake longer, wanting to play or sometime just lay in the playpen and coo.

Last night I tricked Daddy. He fed me at midnight, then put me in the crib to sleep. I slept for 2 hours, then woke up. Daddy has been trying to get me to eat more, but less often, so he decided to entertain me until I really REALLY wanted food. I thought, why not? Daddy is pretty silly sometimes.

Anyway, he held me and was talking to me and I started getting a little sleepy. So did Daddy. Next thing we both know is that it is 5 am, and we had fallen asleep on the couch. It was pretty cool!

Love to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home