Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer Begins!

Woo hoo! School's out! Wait...getting a little ahead of myself. Maybe I should focus on sleeping through the night and crawling first.

It's pretty crazy just how little or how much you do in a day. You never realize it until you write it down.

The big news from yesterday was that Daddy opened an ING account for me. How could he not? It's motto is GO ORANGE! And Daddy went to Syracuse, so it's a no brainer. Not to mention that it pays a nice yield. Anyway, if anyone wants to open an account, email matthewkobus@gmail.com. If I refer someone to ING I can get some bonus cash!

Daddy opened the account with some of Mommy & Daddy's money, plus some of the money people have sent me. I think I will post a monthly update on how much I have saved for college or a car. Daddy isn't sure yet. He's hoping scholarship!

ING account (6/21/06) = $100.00

Also yesterday I did some "assisted" crawling. I pump my little legs, but get nowhere. But if Mommy or Daddy put their hand behind my feet, I can push off and squirm along. COOL!

Gramma, Poppa, Aunt Amy, Cousin Justin & Cousin Grace are touring the country right now, and although the were not in Idaho, I thought they might appreciate this picture taken after the storm Gramma was talking about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey -- don't grow up too fast on me! It's bad enough Justin and Grace are getting so grown up. We were at the Little Bighorn National Monument today, and we'll be in Yellowstone tomorrow. (Not Jellystone; your Dad is just confused. It's the lack of sleep.) (But, not your fault.) We're having a good time, but miss our boys (Jason, Brody & Maverick). Love you, little man!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home