Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day

I am not sure what I am going to do today for my Daddy, but I started it with a massive poopy diaper at 12:38 am. Does that count as my gift?

Since this is my first Father's Day, I am unsure how to act. So, I guess I will follow Daddy's lead, as he knows how a son should act on this day.

This is what Daddy says:

Every day of a son's life he should try and remember all the wisdom his father as given to him. Through encouragement, coaching, discipline, and most importantly, just plain talking. A son spends everyday trying to be the best man he can be. He tries to be his own man, then realizes that to be the best man, he should just be more like his old man.

On Father's Day, the only difference is that Hallmark gets involved. If Father's Day is the only day you celebrate your Dad, it's better than nothing. But if your dad is like Daddy's Dad, then you have cause to celebrate every day!

Happy Father's Day Daddy! Happy Father's Day Poppa K!
Daddy and I Love you very much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blog today, Matthew! You made Gramma cry (but in a good way) -- you'll discover the difference eventually :) Some day you'll read it yourself and say, "Come on, how corny!" But give yourself a few years after that, and you'll say, "It's all true!" Love you always!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home