Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Beat LA! Beat LA!

Ah, twice as nice!

I got to see Trevor Hoffman for the 1st time ever. Pretty cool. I can't wait to go to my first game. Unlike the day before, I wanted to see this game, so instead of going to sleep, I surprised Daddy by staying awake. Yes, I was a little bit of a fuss-face.

Daddy fixed Mommy's car. I didn't know he had it in him. Mommy didn't either. We are all impressed.

I got some good tummy-time yesterday, but still no real crawling. I kind of rock a little bit, maybe a slight shimmy, but no real motion. But I do like trying, except when I am on the floor, I am an easy target for drive-by licks from furries! When they lick my head my eyes goes super wide with surprise.

No picture today (sorry Gramma). Love to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home