Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Gas Hurts

No, I am not talking about prices at the pumps (although I hear that is not good).

I am talking about good old fashioned gas in the body. I am a gassy baby and I HATE it. It makes me upset, which then upsets Mommy, Daddy, Monique & Jackson. (Luna, Calvin & Hobbes don't seem to get upset, just concerned). Gas makes me feel like this:


NOT HAPPY!

And that Mylicon stuff does not seem to work. I have to be burped while walking. Just sitting doesn't work, I HAVE to be in motion. Weird.


This is also how the Padres make me feel. I hope Cool Uncle Jason will help me play baseball, I hear that he and Cousin Justin are WAY better than Daddy.


Yesterday when I was not fighting the GAS FACE (hit 'em in the grill Pete). Sorry, I let Daddy type for a moment. I forgot what I was saying...

Anyway, yesterday Mommy's Mommy came over, so that was awesome. I was very alert yesterday. I was just soaking up the world, as my vision is gradually improving to see beyond 15" now!

This is how I look at the world.
Like Daddy's sticker says

"I LOVE THE WHOLE DUMB WORLD"



Talk to you all later!

Matthew

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello handsome! I didn't like the gas face so much, but love the alertness. Hope you find something to smile about soon -- maybe the Padres? Well, maybe not.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home