Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Beating LA = Good Sleep!

Mommy said I was pretty good yesterday during the day. I spit up a lot, but hey, I'm a baby, it is what I do.

When Daddy got home we watched him remove the dead battery from Mommy's car (he didn't even hurt himself!)

We had dinner and watched a little TV. I slept while they watched something that bored me.

Then it was time for some BASEBALL! I watched my first few innings. What fun! Daddy keep surprising me with "YES" and "ARGH". Even after I fell asleep (with Padres beating LA 4-0) Daddy kept waking me up. When he did I looked like this:

This is my "startle" pose. Or maybe I am conducting an orchestra.

More likely I am just saying "WHOA!"


I woke up just in time to witness potential Padre history, but alas, no hitting for the cycle for Mike Cameron.

But as long as the Padres won (9-1, take that LA), I am able to sleep well.


Daddy didn't however, but I swear it is not my fault. Well another game tonight, so I must rest up so I can watch more with Daddy.

One more thing. I had a major spit up adventure that caused Daddy to have to change my clothes, my blanket, and his shirt too! AWESOME! Direct hit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're helping me to get a little revenge for the many times your Daddy spit up on me! (Remember your secret weapon is lying in wait when you get rice cereal.) Sorry Daddy startles you, but he's just getting you in practice for Charger season. (Whether they're YEAH or ARGH remains to be seen.) Love ya, little man!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home