Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Boring Monday

Wow, I wish there was more to report. But, frankly, Monday was pretty boring. I wasn't very tired most of the day, so I wore Mommy out.

She was very happy when Daddy got home. We had some dinner, and watched some TV. I had a little bit of tummy time. I like it for some reason, but still not getting anywhere.

Daddy says I slept weird. I thought I slept fine, but he says I stayed asleep in the crib for a longer time than normal. So, what was the problem? Dreams apparently. I gurgled and laughed and made all sorts of noises while I slept. This made Daddy, then Mommy, have to keep getting up to see what the heck was going on.

Silly new parents. They need to learn that some noises are just that, noises. Don't mean a thing if I ain't screaming. But, I guess they are concerned I am going to spit up all over the place (I have a history of such things.)

Well for nothing to report, this sure was long. Love to all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew! We're off to Deadwood today -- Boot Hill and all that. Then to Mount Rushmore later. We had thunder, lightning, rain and HAIL last night (not sure when you'll learn about ANY of those, but it was a little scary). We didn't lose power, though, so we were able to watch a movie. No campfire, though :( Keep your parents on their toes -- it's your job! Love you :)

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home