Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, June 19, 2006

Juneteenth

What do you all mean, you have never heard of it?

Today is the worldwide celebration of the end of slavery in the United States. It dates back to 1865 in Galveston, Texas. For more, check out the site.

Yesterday was a pretty good day for me. The Padres won (of course they did, it was Father's day afterall). I ate some , and had some good tummy time. I am very frustrated by the fact that I can't crawl yet. Daddy says that it is okay, but I got places to go.

Also yesterday I got my first grab of Jackson. Daddy was holding me up and letting the furries check me out when I reached out and grabbed Jackson. He didn't mind, but man did I end up with a TON of Jackson hair on my hands. It was pretty cool.

Off to spend the day with Mommy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hairy man! Wait until you crawl and you'll get your hands on lots of Jackson hair! (I know that's what you're looking forward to -- but Daddy's right, you have a lot of work to do first!) We're in South Dakota; we went to see Crazy Horse today, Mt. Rushmore tomorrow! Love to Daddy, Mommy, the furries, and especially you!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home