Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, June 23, 2006

Too Much

Yesterday there was just too much going on.

We went to the vet for Monique to get a pedicure, then we went to the doctor for Mommy. She needed her post baby check up. We were at the doctor's for WAY WAY too long. I got cranky, but decided to save it until later.


Then we had to go to the bank, then to something called an HOA for Daddy. He spent too much time in there. Mommy had to entertain me in the car the whole time.

Finally we got home and there was a surprise for me. Gramma Maggie (still trying to figure out exactly what to call her) was there! Yeah!

So I spent some quality time with her while Mommy & Daddy ate and took care of some stuff around the house.

After Gramma Maggie left, I was kind of tired, so slept a little bit. Then I remembered that I was really good while we were out, and now I needed revenge. I waited until after Mommy went to sleep, and even let Daddy sleep for 2 hours, then the fun began. I was cranky from 12:30 am until 2:45 am. I wasn't gassy, nor was I hungry. I just wanted to be awake and make Daddy entertain me. It was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home