Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Learning to Share

Yesterday when I went to use my bouncy chair, I discovered someone was already using it!
At first I was upset, then Mommy said I needed to learn to share. So, I let Hobbes play. I turned my attention to playing on my tummy.

I love being on my tummy. It is fun, for awhile.

The Padres won again, so that was cool. Daddy & I watched HBO's Deadwood.
It was the first time we watched it. It was very good, as Poppa & Gramma K have told us. I am glad Daddy put it in the Netflix list. Speaking of Poppa & Gramma...I wonder where they are now? I haven't heard from them in awhile.

I forgot to mention that on Wednesday my Uncle Gary tried to come see me, but I was way too cranky and it was way too late. I am sorry Uncle Gary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home