Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ugh, the weather


Did you know that if it wasn't for the weather, 75% of the world wouldn't know how to start a conversation?

Okay, so maybe I am making up that percentage, but it seems true. At any rate, yesterday was hot and muggy. Yuck! Good thing Mommy and I decided to stay in and just relax.

I was a good boy, and my reward was a visit from mi abuela. I spit up on her a little bit. Whoops! Lo siento a abuela!

My feeding schedule is still not quite a schedule. But it is getting better, I swear. I sleep better at night now. But Daddy isn't. It's not my fault, go ask him what his problem his.

Today should be relaxing, and I hope to finally figure out how to flip onto my side. I am getting so close!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning, handsome! You're getting to be so big -- I hate the weather too. I'm glad you're inside where it's cool and comfy. Good luck with the "flipping" thing -- a couple more weeks of trying and you should have it! Then you can move on to flipping the OTHER way around! Sorry I've been "MIA" for a couple days. We just got back from our trip, and I've been busy getting things back in order. I hope we get to camp this weekend and see you -- I'll let your Daddy know as soon as we have a plan. Love & kisses, little man!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home