Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Town Crier

During the day yesterday, Mommy & I had a good time. We relaxed, stayed out of the Florida like weather we have been experiencing. A nice casual day. The only problem was that I was a little more gassy than I have been recently. But it wasn't horrible.

Until Daddy came home. Then....well a picture says 1000 words. It was awful. I cried from around 5:30 until 10:00. I only stopped when I was eating. Finally all my crying wore everyone out, and I slept until 2 am, then ate again, and then slept until Daddy went to work.

I hope today is better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Matthew! And Mommy and Daddy --it's no fun for anyone on days like that. Hope you're feeling much better today; wish I could come and cuddle you. Miss you so, little man!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home