Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, July 06, 2006

This is new

I don't know why I do this, but I am starting to throw a fit every night around 7:30 pm. I fuss for about 40 minutes, then fall asleep for the night. Just 2 feedings between then and 6 the next morning.

Daddy thinks it is me throwing a tantrum about going to bed, but who knows. The nights are better, but now I worry Daddy because I sometimes sleep super soundly. He keeps having to check on me. Silly man.

Mi abuela came over for a littlw while yesterday, so that was cool. My Gramma K gave me a blankie, but I haven't taken a picture of it yet (Yo, Daddy, what's up with that?)Like my outfit?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey little man! It sure looks like you "got milk" -- lots of it! Your cousin Justin was our little "Chubba-Bubba" but you're getting close! That's okay; you'll lose that baby fat when you start running around. (You'll find it again around your 30s, but don't worry about that NOW!) Hope you like your blankie. Tell Daddy not to worry about the 7:30 blues; maybe you just don't like 7:30. Love you!

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you are not like your second cousin Sarah Kobus because she got cranky about every 15 minutes and stayed that way!!

Love cousin, Patti

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home