Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ahh, Relaxing

It was sure nice to relax yesterday and do nothing. We had no where to go, and no one was coming for a visit. That meant it was just us. It was nice. Daddy was feeling a little sick (allergies?) and Mommy hurt her wrist (unknown). But we just stayed inside and played with the furries!

I didn't get to play because we are still learning about each other, but it was fun watching Daddy play. I had a good day, not cranky at all. I guess the visit to Vail Lake tired me out.

The relaxing ended at about 8 pm when someone in the neighborhood decided to set off fireworks. The noise surprised me, but didn't scare me. It did scare Monique though, and her barking made me cranky.

My newest trick is not a favorite of Mommy & Daddy, but I like it. While being feed I try to roll back & forth to see if Mommy & Daddy can keep the bottle in my mouth.

More pictures tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't been commenting, but as you know, we were at Vail Lake. They were not internet-friendly, or much of anything else friendly. But we had a good time with everyone, especially you! We were so glad you came to visit, and MORE glad that you were such a good boy before and after. More road trips :) Sorry Monique didn't like the fireworks; they're noisy but pretty. You probably won't like them next year either. They're an acquired taste, like asparagus. Hope Mommy and Daddy feel better. (Mommy probably hurt her wrist carrying you around, big guy!) Love & kisses!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home