Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, June 30, 2006

Tremendous Thursday


Yesterday was super! Oh, wait, that is today and the Superman movie...all those commercials are getting to me.

Seriously though, yesterday was a really good day. Mi abuela came over and watched me while Mommy & Daddy took care of some car stuff. I was so excited that I hardly slept the entire time they were gone. So by the time Mommy & Daddy came home, I was pretty sleepy.

Which was a good thing since Daddy had a super (there's that word again) headache. I understood what I needed to do. So, I ate at 9:00, fell asleep until 2:30, ate again, and then slept until Daddy went to work.

I was such a good boy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super! It was so nice of you to be good to Daddy; hope his headache is better. Can't wait for some cuddle time on Monday! Love ya lots & lots!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home