Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Poppa K!

Today is Poppa K's birthday. I don't know how old he is, but I think it's pretty young considering he is a 3 time grandfather, retired navy, and retired SDSU professor. Seems like he should be like 70!

Daddy says much younger than that. This picture suggests younger too!
I know, not a very good picture. Maybe Gramma K can send Daddy some good pictures from Aunt Amy's birthday party.

Thanks to DE Kobus for visiting the blog and posting. Now, this is Daddy's cousin and his family, so I guess that makes his children my second cousin (but of course, that is what Patti said) and it makes Daddy's cousin my first cousin once removed? Well, according to this website it is.

Anyway just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Poppa K! Love you Poppa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home