Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Saturday, July 08, 2006

It's Early

Special early morning posting for Gramma. I was up, so I figured I would post now.

My 2 month birthday was celebrated by a lot of fussing. Daddy was late coming home from work because he had to go to Sam's Club and pick up stuff. He tried their "Click 'N Pull" service. Pretty good, but could be improved he said. The good was that he was able to pick up our regular list of stuff and get out of their in less than 20 minutes.

I was upset because (1) he was late, and (2) this service means I don't get to go shopping. Now, the shopping I can do without, but I do enjoy the car ride. Daddy thought he could make it up to me by driving to the bank and then to Wendy's. He was wrong. I fussed and fussed to let him & Mommy know exactly my feelings on being excluded from the decision.

Then, I got sleepy. I just woke up, had some food, and after posting this going back to bed. All I have is some older pics today. Daddy is having some sort of old guy problem with the camera loading onto the computer.

This is me with Aunt Amy and Cousin Grace last Monday. I think all the hair was mesmorizing me!



Oh, yeah...my new favorite thing is to lie down on the changing table and laugh and the ceiling. It is fun! I can't explain what I see, but I like it. Sometimes when I am fussy, Daddy will take me there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home