Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Doctor Not Fun!

So, that didn't go so well. And my english is not that good yet, but I am pretty sure that in 2 months I have to do this again. :(

At first I thought everything was going to be just fine. Afterall, how could a place that is painted with a wonderful animal mural (still being painted in fact...watched the lady paint a butterfly) and has an animatronic Oscar the Grouch popping up from his garbage can be bad?

We hung out there for a little while, then they called my name. I guess I am famous! We went into room number 7. My lucky number (born on the 7th, weighed 7 lbs 7 oz). But today, not so lucky.

First I had to get naked in order to be weighed. The good news is that I am now 12 lbs 12 oz, and I am a little of 22 inches tall. That is about where the fun ended.

Next thing I knew the DOCTOR was saying something about shots and something else about testicles! WHAT?!

The testicles are okay(no shot required there!), but the doctor wanted Mommy & Daddy to know that baby testicles have alot of water in them (?!) so the appearance is normal, but should look different by the next visit.

Then he left. I thought I was clear. I thought maybe "shots" is not what it sounds like. Then Nurse Ratched waltzed in with 4 needles. 2 in each leg. SUPER UPSET!

I then went home and crashed for an hour, but then woke up SUPER CRANKY. My schedule is all off now. Great.

Gramma K did send some pictures, so here is Mommy's favorite:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My poor baby! It's so early to learn that some things that are good for you don't feel that way at the time. Hopefully you have a short memory (like me) and forget all about that nasty nurse. Your picture is my favorite too -- it's on my desktop on the computer -- you're a cutie pie! Love you lots and lots :)

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home