Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, July 14, 2006

Cranky Day

I was a pain in the butt on Friday. I don't know why, but I wore Mommy out. When Daddy got home I behaved a little better. Maybe it's the weather (107 today).

Daddy & I watched the Padre game until I fell asleep. We were losing. Then I woke up and we were tied, then losing. Then I fell asleep again, and woke up to us winning. Then Trevor blew it. I went to bed cranky. I couldn't even stay up to see what happens. It was depressing seeing Trevor leave a game without the ball in is glove and the opposing team losing.

I thought I was going to sleep soundly, then the Padres stormed back! Crazy! Then the Braves score, argh! Then the Padres scored! Yes! Then the horrible 11th. Why come back that many times just to lose like that?

So it is going to be super hot this weekend, so we are going to do some cleaning indoors. Fun!?

Mommy & Daddy say I am becoming quite the character. What does that mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home