Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, July 17, 2006

Bad Daddy!

Okay, so Daddy had a rough night of sleep on Saturday. Not my fault! I slept pretty good. Anyway, Sunday morning while Mommy showered, Daddy was watching me. I was a little cranky because I don't enjoy being upstairs as much as I like downstairs.

Daddy decided to give me some tummy time. I was cool with that. He put me on the bobby pillow and let me do my thing. What he forgot was that he shouldn't close his eyes, not even for a minute. I flipped myself over the pillow and went face down into Daddy's leg. I screamed and cried like never before. Daddy never wants to hear that sound again. I think I was surprised more than hurt, and Daddy could not find anything wrong with me. Daddy felt super bad.

The rest of the day was pretty peaceful. We went shopping at Target and Ralphs, bought some stuff. Totally forgot one of the items we needed. (Silly parents.)

Until tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet "Bad Daddy" was "Sad Daddy" too -- it's taken lots of years, but now he can understand how Gramma felt so many times with him. Hope everyone is feeling much better today -- I love you!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home