Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tough Day

Daddy says the weather here reminds him of New York in summer. Ugh.

Even with the A/C, it was uncomfortable. It was so humid!

It made for a long day. And after Daddy got home, it seemed even longer. As soon as he got home I ate and then Daddy rocked me to sleep. Mommy was taking a deserved break upstairs (checking email, etc...) then she came down to find me asleep! She didn't want that. Her idea was to keep me up longer, so I can sleep at night. So, Daddy woke me up and we played some face games. Daddy has a silly face.

Around 9, my normal bed time, I got sleepy and Daddy put me in the crib. But I didn't stay asleep for longer than 10 minutes. I kept waking up, Daddy would wait until I started screaming (just to make sure), then rock me to sleep. This was the routine for Daddy & me for the next 2 hours.

I had fun. Daddy not so much. Sorry Daddy!
But how can anyone be mad at this face?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody can be mad at that face! Besides, it's not your fault that you wanted to see more of Daddy's silly faces. And you probably needed to see that the Padres finally won a game (Poppa was there, so that means he gets to go again. He was about to lose his privileges.) I don't know what's up with the weather, either. Hope it gets better real soon. Love you, little man!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home