Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Can't Express My True Feelings

Well yesterday I broke into my screaming fit around 7pm or so. Typical of me. I get very cranky, and when I scream I get really hot. This in turn causes Daddy to get all hot.

One of the few things that soothe me is going into the backyard. I enjoy the heat (in moderation). Daddy of course does not, so he melts.

The day before that I was awake for most of it. Which worked out nicely for the night sleeping, but it made Mommy really tired. Hopefully soon I will be able to tell everyone exactly what is wrong. But for now, I scream and trust that Mommy & Daddy will stumble upon the issues.

Now, pictures! Okay, maybe not! The blog is having issues.

Hmm, Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

(note - Daddy is weird!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey little man -- you know, you ARE expressing your true feelings -- the trouble is in the interpretation. I hope things get better very soon. Miss the pictures -- guess the heat's getting to the blog too. Love to you, the furries, and the parental units.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home