Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, July 21, 2006

Photogenic?

Hmm, not recently. It must be the weather, or maybe the Padres. Either way, recent pictures are all sub-par. Aunt Amy says that only approved pictures should be publicly displayed. I actually like this one because it displays my true feelings for the Padres right now.

This picture is a little better.
PS - I don't like Daddy's singing too much. I prefer him to hum along to a song that I can hear. He also is pretty bad when it comes to remembering lyrics, so he makes them up. He thinks I don't know, but I do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the first picture reflects your reaction to Daddy singing! But it's okay, because even if it only distracts you from crying, it's still quiet! It's good that you're getting a taste of the good and bad Padres now that you're little. It's the only way to instill true loyalty. When are we going to a game? Love you less -- (than I will tomorrow!)

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home