Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Every Day The Same?

I am starting to get confused about which day it is. They all seem the same. It's hot. I'm cranky. I sleep. I eat. I sleep. I have some fun. I get cranky. I eat. I sleep. Daddy comes home. I play. I get cranky. I eat. I sleep. Daddy doesn't sleep well. ugh.

Yesterday was a little different because mi abuela came over for a little bit. So that was nice.

She made me laugh out loud. It was really cute if I don't say so myself.

The weather is getting better, so maybe this weekend will be better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate this weather too. I hope it gets better very soon. What's up with no picture? Tell Daddy to get with the program. A picture a day pleases Gramma K! Hugs & kisses, little man!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home