Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, July 24, 2006

Abuela Time!

So the fun that Mommy & Daddy promised me was a day with mi abuela! We didn' t get to spend much time at the park because it was way, way too hot.

I saw horses for the first time though. They were pretty neat. Daddy said he would post some pictures tomorrow. Camera batteries dead. Oops.

I had the hiccups for most of the day. They bother abuela and Mommy more than they bother me. I am still not sure what they are.

I had an accident while getting my diaper changed by mi abuela. Let's just say that even though she needed to change my diaper, I wasn't quite done peeing yet. Lo siento!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun with your abuela -- don't worry about the "accident" -- everyone needs to be "baptized" in that way! (Don't know why your blog doesn't want "the" on the same line with "about" but apparently, it doesn't!) Hope your weather is cooler, and we can't wait to see you in 6 days :) Love you little man!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home