Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Little Fireball


Maybe this will become my nickname? Daddy says I am way to hot too handle all day on a hot day. We went out to the store at like 1pm. When we left it was 99, by the time we got back (2pm) it was 108!

What Daddy means is that he gets too hot holding me all day. But, I don't want to be put down, so he has a decision to make!

He chose wisely, but sweated most of the day. Rumor has it I am going to have a fun day tomorrow. Cool!

Daddy hasn't been himself today, but he says all will be better soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a surprise to find a new post -- I was just checking to peek at your goofy picture before I went to bed! Poppa left for Italy this afternoon, so I'm not sleepy. Wish you were here -- you could keep me company. 108 doesn't sound too bad -- it was 112 here at noon. (122 at Aunt Amy's!) Now there are power outages all around us, so maybe it's just a matter of time. I think I'll move to Alaska -- want to come?

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home