Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pictures

Hello! Think today will be a short and sweet (like me!) picture and comment day. Yesterday was uneventful. Padres win!


Here I am on my Sunday walk in the park. We didn't stay long because it was HOT HOT HOT!

I look pretty good in a floppy hat!


Unlike other people (Mommy & Daddy) I enjoy being out in this weather for a little while. I know, weird kid.



Stupid blogger program. Won't upload another picture!!!! Why! Don't know. Someone call
TECH SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Matthew

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No fair -- only one picture! But you're right, you're pretty cute in a floppy hat :) Tell Daddy to call Tech Support only if he speaks Farsi, otherwise, waste of time. Love you lots & lots!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of stupid blogger programs -- I posted a comment, but it never showed up. However, now that I'm posting another comment, it magically appeared to the left. But when I go back to the original post -- nothing! Talk about weird.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home