Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Cousin Grace! #6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE! I will see you tomorrow. In case people forgot who Grace was, here we are:

Can't say I did much on Friday. Just stayed home with Mommy. Rested up for the big weekend. COOL! Car rides and good stuff!

I did not sleep much...getting too excited.

Okay, so Mommy got a shot of me sleeping. I was a little tired after complaining that Hobbes was going to ride in the stroller but I wasn't.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, little man, you've certainly been sleepy at camera time lately :) Guess when you're not sleeping, everyone is too busy playing with you to take pictures (not to mention, feeding, burping, changing, bathing, etc. hey -- you're pretty high maintenance, aren't you?) Or MAYBE they just need to take pictures of you sleeping so they can convince themselves that you DO ACTUALLY sleep! See you tomorrow, big guy! (Can't wait :)) (That's the close parentheses, not my double chin, wise guy!) P.S. Happy 6th Birthday, cousin Gracie :)

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home