Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, July 28, 2006

Almost Rolling Over

I'm gonna get there soon! I can only rock back and forth, but I am getting close. Wednesday night (well actually Thursday morning) my crying woke up Mommy. She had to go downstairs to see what was going on because Daddy did not wake up to my screams. He must have been tired. We both made him feel bad. (Daddy note - Perhaps 2 Advil PM is one too many.)

Picture of the Day:
See how I can raise myself up on one side! Cool!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cool, sweet pea! Wow, you're getting big. Keep trying, little man -- your Daddy rolled from his tummy to his back at 9 weeks (but he spent a lot more time on his tummy than you do; we were "uninformed" in the 70s!), but didn't make it the other way (back to tummy) until 14 weeks. We'll see you in TWO days :) Love love love you!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home