Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Super Cranky Pants


Even a Padre win and a Dodger loss is not enough to keep the Crank monster away. Last night was the first time in awhile that I simply refused to sleep. Finally Daddy had enough and just put me in the crib. He figured if I was going to cry, he wasn't going to get any more frustrated than he was.
But I showed him. I really started to wail. Then he had to pick me up or risk waking Mommy up. So he did. I stayed up WAY past my bedtime. Normally I go to bed at 8, latest 9. Tuesday night it was Wednesday morning (like 12:15 am!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Super Cranky Pants -- how come you're the only one in the family that doesn't need sleep? Well, I guess anybody can have a bad day. (Or night.) Your Uncle Jason was a year old before he went to bed before 10 p.m. I hope tonight is a better night. Maybe you were just too excited about the Padres win/Dodgers loss -- we need to keep it going :) Love you, little man XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home