Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Argh....Linebrink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what to say....missed opportunity.

Tuesday was an okay day. I wasn't relaxed, but not full cranky mode either. I keep hearing Mommy and Daddy talking about something on Wednesday and something else on Thursday, but I am not sure what. I guess I will just wait and see.

So here are a few pictures from the weekend. Daddy says he will post some more this week, and even more after Gramma & Aunt Amy send theirs.


This is Saturday, when it was pretty hot. I got to run around (okay, so I am not even crawling yet) nearly naked!

And yes, that is a lot of drool on Poppa's seat!









Here I am with Gramma on Sunday. I might look bored in this picture, but I really wasn't. I am merely trying to figure out the toy in my hand.

Sometime before this picture Gramma took me outside to look and listen to all the birds. It relaxed me until I fell asleep!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your first picture captures my frustration with Linebrink perfectly! We should have had that game. But the Cubs had a furious comeback to beat the Dodgers, so there's some comfort in that. Gotta get 'em tonight, though. Your social calendar sounds busy, hope it's something fun :) Love you, little man! (Does Daddy know that Eddie Izzard is going to be on "24" next season?)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home